Monday, April 7, 2008

Anxious About Going Back to Work After Baby

I was really anxious (and grumpy!) about going back to work after having our baby. However, I eased a lot of my tension (and improved my mood) by making a written schedule of what I would be doing and at what times at work. I really liked seeing it all written out, and the relief was almost immediate. I was really surprised that this helped so much. Just wanted to pass this along, and pose a question. How has scheduling helped you? Or, has it helped you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

We are launching "The 3rd Annual Charity Car show Sunday, April 27, 2008" a car show for the benefit & welfare of special & autistic children, as well as children with disabilities brought to you by Edelbrock. These little children are hoping for your minimal support. Remember: Helping is not a burden. To you guys & this site's Moderator, THANK YOU!

Full Details:
http://www.revvedup4kidz.com/